Seals of the Prophet

1. No god but God, the sovereign, the truth, the resplendent.  His servant Husayn-`Ali
  2. No god but God, the sovereign, the truth, the resplendent.  Husayn-`Ali
  3. Baha’u’llah
  4. My evidence is my self, my proof is my cause, and my testimony is my radiant beauty.
  5. The prison belongs to God.
  6. He is the glory of God to those in the kingdom of command and creation and the lamp of guidance to those in the heavens and the earth.
  7. I am the wronged one, the imprisoned, the stranger, the alone.
  8. To God belongs the dominion of the king of eternity.  The spirit exalts whom it wills by its glory and abases whom it wills by its decree and gives what it wills to whomever it wills.  Verily, it wills what it wills for whom it wills.  Verily, it does whatsoever it wills, and it is truly self-subsisting and supreme over all things.
  9. Verily, God testified of Himself through His self that I am living in the most glorious horizon.  Whereupon I announce to all things that verily I am God, no god is there but me, the almighty, the exalted, the mighty, the incomparable.
  10. From the horizon of the decree has dawned a sun on which the most glorious pen has inscribed:  The prison belongs to the dawning-place of the verses, who appeared through God’s authority and sovereignty over those in the heavens and the earth.
  11. My inner and outer beings call to each other, saying:  There is no king but me, the truth, the knower of things unseen.
  12. The ancient beauty has been established upon the most great throne.  Whereupon the tongue of grandeur and majesty that belongs to the lote-tree beyond which there is no passing addressed those in earth and heaven, saying:  By my grandeur and my beauty!  He who was hidden for all eternity in the treasuries of might and power has appeared!  Verily, he is the beloved who has come to revivify the worlds.
  13. Husayn and `Ali
  14. God bears witness that there is no god but Him, the powerful, the beloved.
  15. The lights of the countenance have shown forth from the dawning-place of eternity.  No god is there but Him.  Verily, He is the glorious, the most glorious.
  16. Husayn-`Ali, His hopeful servant, Husayn-`Ali
  17. Verily, I am the face of God, the most luminous.
  18. The tongue of the most glorious proclaims in the kingdom of creation: Sovereignty belongs to God, the incomparable, the single, the exalted, the most exalted.

Translation of the seals Baha’u’llah affixed to his tablets.  The text of Arabic originals are collected by Vahid Rafati in Kayfiyyat-i nuzul-i vahy, 16-7.

This entry was posted in Baha'u'llah, revelatory text. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Seals of the Prophet

1. kliky balls says:

The seal was found between the shoulders of the Messenger of Allaah. It is written in words of Arabic such as the name of Allaah and the name of our prophet Muhammad and some other words. I hope you could explain that and tell me the true description of the seal and alert Muslims to that. May Allah will reward you with good. Khatam an Nabiyyin usually translated as seal of the prophets. It is a title used in the Quran to designate the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

• It's very clear which technology is actually continuously producing our life easy as well as better. Therefore, don't allow technical problems hamper your own technology enjoyable as pc experts can handle offering greatest solutions with regard to software as well as hardware difficulties

2. Parent’s education has great importance in nourishment of child. They must teach them how to take responsibilities and how to fulfill those responsibilities. They should not give them free hand in dealing affairs of life at early age.

3. Whether you're an experienced traveler or perhaps a complete journey newbie, you may be wondering if it is best to go upon group excursions or should you see the planet solo. What's befitting you is actually purely person preference

4. You can also find additional experts that could take advantage of viewing this. Your own taxes expert will be assisted through taking a look at this, each while you help to make company choices to reduce your own taxes load, not to mention because he or she will your own taxation's

5. avenir fina says:

The actual problems associated with the current market need home-based business owners to become effective within their company methods. Listed here are 5 secrets in order to achievement which will enable a person along with obvious understanding.

6. This seals of the prophet website gives so many god pics and images. Every image is too interesting and looking awesome. That's really fantastic and great to all my people and thank you.

7. this post deserves more a lot more

8. Rubber sheet says:

I hope you could explain that and tell me the true description of the seal and alert Muslims to that..

9. Phenq Coupon says:

Coupons are one of the most popular marketing or promotional strategy used by manufacturers and retailers to attract new customers. With the recession and constant price inflation of consumer goods and services everyone wants to save money,

10. Phenq Coupon says:

Coupons are one of the most popular marketing or promotional strategy used by manufacturers and retailers to attract new customers. With the recession and constant price inflation of consumer goods and services everyone wants to save money ,http://www.kashkul.org/2010/12/12/seals-of-the-prophet/

11. shanawarwht says:

Watch The way to Be Individual Full Motion picture Online Totally free Vodkalocker Total Download The way to Be Single# On the web Free Motion picture HQ, Watch The way to Be Individual Full Motion picture Online Totally free 2016, The following you observe.Putlocker

12. housekeeping says:

proficiency and swiftness are our priority; while customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Standards for cleaning a basic residential whole house cleaning service include:housekeeping

13. If you are an instagram user, then you ask yourself do you need free followers?

14. 4shared says:

Wonderful writing here thanks for sharing,

15. Sonam21 says:

Keep it up……..

16. Nisu65 says:

Today i am so much happy for this website. After long time today i found a fantastic website. I actually found this website while looking for information about Professional Maid Service Katy. Thank you so much for your good job. Keep it up…..

17. Tanu36 says:

Good job

18. 24Biz says:

Hi friends i think this website is very important for you. If you visit this website then you will get information about seals of the prophet. I hope you will be happy for this information. Thanks for join with us.

19. cobert says:

Mosquitoes may be annoying. The regular buzzing as well as humming -or no matter what they call up it- can make it impossible for you to sleep peacefully. Additionally these kind of pests are considered the purveyors in the dreaded Dengue along with Malaria malware. pest control company dubai